Downloading MobileIron Apps
- Open the MobileIron (MI) App on your iPad by tapping the MobileIron icon.
- In the top left corner of the App screen, you should see two green lights. This confirms that you are connected to a wireless network, and that you are communicating with the MI App Server. If both of these lights are not green, please visit the Get Support section of the site.
- Select App Storefront.
(Note: You will not need to use any of the buttons under the Mobile Activity Intelligence section unless instructed by ITLA Support)
- You will be directed to the ITLA Apps@Work storefront, where you will see both the College recommended free apps and the currently available Prepaid apps.
- Select the app you are interested in to go to the App Info page. Tap the green INSTALL/PREPAID button to install.
- At the prompt, tap OK to acknowledge that the app has been queued for install.
- The next prompt you receive is a message indicating that your iTunes account will not be charged for this app. Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID Password on the next screen and tap OK.
- You will be returned to the iPad Home Screen where you will see the selected app installing.
- Once the install is complete, the App will brighten and the progress bar will disappear.
- You can now tap the icon to open your app and begin using it.